Student Travel Support
ISDA07 has received a grant from International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA)
to provide funds for students to present their paper during the conference. Funds will be used to cover lodging only during the days of the conference. We expect to award 5 grants.
Awardees are required to be students, authors and already registered to present their papers. A short report detailing the awardee's experience at and benefit from ISDA07 will be required (these reports will be used to compile a final report to IFSA). The application deadline is August 31st, 2007
and recipients will be notified by September 10th, 2007
- Applicants are required to fill in and submit the PDF completed application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The applicants' advisors should send, to email@example.com, a brief statement certifying the applicants' educational status and describing the financial need and the merit of the applicant.
- Applications and the letter of recommendation of the advisers must be received by the deadline.
- Special efforts will be made to bring to ISDA07 students from developing countries.
Selection Result for Student Travel Support
The travel support applications of the following 5 students (given in order of merit) have been approved:
- Francisco Chagas de Lima Jr., Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Khawar Saeed Khan, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Syed Zahid Hassan, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Fei Hao, Xihua University, China
- Leandro Augusto da Silva, University of São Paulo, Brazil